Blog#25 Late Night with David Letterman was one of my all time favorite shows. So to celebrate Day#25 of this Blog, I created my Top 10 List of some of the things I’ve been working on while being confined to home:
1) Petitioning Jack Link to bring back the “Messin’ with Sasquatch” Ad campaign.
2) Investigating who really did kill Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman. (I’ve narrowed it down to John & Patsy Ramsey or Richard Jewell)
3) Walking Franco every day until he whimpers from fatigue.
4) Watching mock NFL Drafts. ( Every time Meegan comes into the room I practice booing as if she is Roger Goodell.)
5) Growing my Mark Spitz mustache.
6) Tricking out my push mower with Mag wheels and ‘Ape Hanger’ handle bars.
7) Knitting scarves for Dr. Deborah Birx.
8) Yelling back at Chris Cuomo on CNN. (Chill, Dude, you’ve got the virus!!!)
9) Sending in audition tapes to Flock of Seagulls now that my hair looks like it will meet the band’s criteria (see attached photo)
10) Continue Just for Men hair coloring so if rejected by Flock of Seagulls I can be a stand in for Criss Angel.(see attached photo)
Quote of the Day:
“Great it is to believe the dream when we stand in youth by the stream;
But a greater thing is to fight life through and say at the end, “The dream was true”.
- Edwin Markham
1) Dylan Thomas by Better Oblivion Community Center
2) Our Deal by Best Coast
3) If You Knew by Neko Case
4) Song and Dance Man by Jason Collett
5) Things Have Changed by Bettye LaVette
Books to Read:
1) Live from New York: The Complete, Uncensored History of Saturday Night Live as Told by Its Stars, Writers, and Guests by James Andrew Miller
1) FarmAid Concerts via www.farmaid.org Tomorrow is virtual 2020 Farm Aid 8pm EST
Yesterday’s Trivia Question: What company is the world’s largest distributer of toys? ANSWER: McDonalds
Today’s Trivia Question: In what state was the US Oil Industry born?